LIFE

LIFE

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

REALITY

This past weekend was by far one of the best weekends I have ever had. It was my college's Homecoming and let me just say, it definitely was a "homecoming."

Seeing all my friends again made me so happy, and yet so sad. I miss them so much and I wish college never ended so that we could all stay together in one place. It brought me back to the old days when we'd all rally up to party and go to the bars to make it a night to remember (or not lol) The only difference was sharing a house with 7+ people and some randoms lol But it made the weekend ten times more fun and crazy. I wish there were multiple Homecoming's so we could all go back throughout the year and not make it a one time thing. It definitely exceeded my expectations and I made the best decision to go.

However, now I feel so blah and lost without my friends. Now I'm back to the real world. Work, bills, traffic! ugh. Yes i consider traffic the real world because not once did I ever have to sit in hours of traffic when I was in Tucson. Mainly because I never had to take the 1 freeway that led us out of the magnificent city of Tucson. I miss having tons of my friends to go to when something was wrong. Or being surrounded by people. Thank God I have my best friend Lauren here with me. I couldn't go through, well basically anything without her. I know she's been feeling the same way as me. Although I'm technically from "LA" I'm just as lost as anyone who moves here. I know in time it will get better, but after getting that little taste of all my friends, it's an adjustment coming back and going on with everything else. Such a "TEASE!" haha

I MISSSSSS EVERYONE!!!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment