LIFE

LIFE

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Travel

One of my passions is traveling. Before I die, I must travel to these countries and spend time there to learn the culture and language. I want to experience a new life where I can escape for a while into the depths of these countries. 

First Up, Spain! 
Barcelona, Spain 
Madrid, Spain 
Not too sure which city I want to stay in, but I would love to visit both!! 

Next is India! 


The Taj Mahal, and various temples are fascinating! Such architectural beauty and serene atmosphere! It couldn't be more perfect :) 

Third Trip- BALI! 


Bali is the tropical beach/jungle scenery I need. I want to stay in a hut where no shoes or blow dryers are needed! An escape from reality is what Bali is :) 

And Last but not Least....BRAZIL! 

City of God 


Rio De Janeiro! Beyond anything I've ever wanted to see. I would love to learn Portuguese and travel the city streets! 


These destinations are not in any particular order. But I must say, these trips already look beyond what I am imagining. I can't wait!!! Starting to save up as we speak! 

Til then...goodbye, adiós, अलविदा, selamat tinggal, adeus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment