I forgot to add on what else has been going on in my life.
In July, I worked on a fabulous web series. It was a great experience and I can't wait to see where it goes. And in a week, I'll be working on another web series for FOX so hoping it'll be just as fun!
And in the meantime, I continue to look for a more permanent job as Wizards of Waverly place ended it's show and I'm forced to find another job that was as amazing as Wizards was. Which will probably be impossible!
Lastly, I love my friends!! I recently went vegas again for Labor Day and was re-united with my best friends from college! I cannot express how much I miss, need, and adore all of them! It was an amazing trip and I can't wait to be re-united with them again!!
Ok, I'm tired of blogging. I promise not to lag more than I already do on new posts!
No comments:
Post a Comment